Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Stuffed Raccoon

My friend Angie sent me this picture and provided the back story to me. Apparently this stuffed raccoon used to belong to some neighbors of hers and they had been trying to get rid of it for weeks at a garage sale. I guess some antique store located across the street from one of her friends, who knew about the stuffed raccoon, purchased it at the garage sale and had it for sale for $1200 - I repeat $1200. This picture was taken after the fact - implying that someone actually purchased it!

What are the possible uses for a $1200 5-foot stuffed raccoon? Imagine Boo getting a hold of this thing. I would pay to see that, maybe not $1200, but at least $20.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Bean said...

I love it. It inspires me to make giant raccoon stuffed animals. Actually, it inspires me to make giant squirrel stuffed animals. I don't really want to know what Boo would do to that raccoon either. You've seen what became of the sock monkey and you know how fond he is of squirrel tail.

2:11 AM  
Blogger ewesa said...

raccoons of that magnitude are scary. very, very scary.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home