Thursday, September 29, 2005

I've decided to join my generation - and become an active, viable member of the world wide web community. Plus it is an easy way for people to know what I have been up to. baah baah.

Here are my pictures from the U1 ward campout. I was invited by my Vice bestfriend Joseph. Plus a lot of the people there I know through him. We were up at Deception Pass State Park. For those that may not be from the area, Deception Pass is between Anacortes and Whidbey Island. For the those that may be wondering why "Deception" Pass, here is the answer:

In 1792, Captain George Vancouver and his navigator and First Mate Joseph Whidbey mistook Whidbey Island for a peninsula, and named the passage into Puget sound for the way the island deceived them.

(thank you wikipedia)

Here is a picture of the Deception Pass Bridge.

Jane: Wow, Joseph sure is standing close to the edge of the cliff, we should probably say something.

Cindy: Forget Joseph, how is Jaymes going to eat that island?

2 Comments:

Blogger ewesa said...

drunken grass kayaking. highly recommended. (ok, I wasn't drunk. unless peach nectar can do that to you). I stole these pictures and put them on my own blog! but you totally take better kayaking pictures than me (see cindy's blog)
anyway, wahoo blogging! welcome..

10:30 PM  
Blogger Cindy Bean said...

It was so sad when we all didn't notice Joseph step off the ledge.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home