Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Miscellaneous Images from my Travels

So I have been traveling a lot more for work lately - and that means more pretty pictures for all to see. This last month I found my self in both San Diego and Las Vegas. Now that I have replaced my Flash Card reader - the posts from my work travels should become a little more current. On the way to my first appointment in San Diego I swung by Balboa Gardens. It is located next to the San Diego Zoo. I highly recommend it for those visiting San Diego - I am definitely planning to go back. While you are there, check out the botanical building.

1 Comments:

Blogger michelleyv said...

Your photos are beautiful. I've heard Balboa Gardens are amazing. I'll have to include a visit on my next San Diego itinerary. It's a flower girl's dream!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home