Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Throwing Rolls

I was in Springfield, Missouri this last week visiting one of our call centers. This wasn't my first time in Springfield. Several years ago passed through on my way to Branson. While in Branson I heard about this place that would throw rolls to customers. Years later I was watching the Travel Channel and they featured Lambert's Cafe - the place with the throwed rolls. In fact, I think the show was about the top 10 places to "pig out." Let me tell you - that is a very good way to describe the place.

3 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

thats so fun!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Mrs. James Quigley said...

I have seen that before on the TV. Looks fun and healthy! Sign me up.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Gini said...

My parents lived in that area for a while, and one visit they took us to dinner there. It was so much fun,and I ate way to much.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home