Tuesday, April 03, 2007

March - Part 1 (the first 2 days)

I have to say that I am kind of glad March is over - it has been a crazy month. It definitely couldn't have started any better. We are still waiting for the photographer's photos from the wedding. But because everyone has been asking for some pictures, I have posted some photos that were taken by people in attendance. Thank you Monica, Aunt Susan, Alicia, and John & Drew. I will post more as they come in. I also need to post the photos from the bachelor party - promising to keep it g-rated. I hope those in attendance had a good time. Thanks to Natalie for planning the party, Sarah and Frankie for the beautiful flowers, EJ the DJ for the music, and both families for all of the decorations.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home