Thursday, November 02, 2006

Heading up to the country

On Saturday, Boo and I picked up Joseph and Sarah and we joined Cindy, Jane, Kim and the Italians for the 10th annual Berry Battle at Dan Heintz's berry farm out in Sequim. This was my first Berry Battle, so I wasn't sure what to expect. But you know, there is something very therapeutic about hucking over-ripe blackberries at unsuspecting teenagers. I didn't get as messy as some of the other participants, but I ended up a nice shade of red just the same. Definitely something to look forward to next year.

















3 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Bean said...

That's my favorite picture ever of me and Kim. I'm glad you and Boo went, it was fun having you guys there!

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, that last picture of Joseph makes for a good time. Oh, and it's too bad I missed out on the berry exfoliation party.

1:46 AM  
Blogger ewesa said...

berry seeds are good for your ears.

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home