Thursday, November 02, 2006

4 weeks and 10,527 miles later.

You probably have been wondering why there hasn’t been a post lately. Yes, apathy and laziness are a small part of the equation, but mostly it is because I have been on the road. As hinted in the post heading – I put in some miles the last couple of weeks of September and the first two weeks of October. Trendwest had me going international this last round of trips – yes all the way to Canada (again). Actually this time it was Eastern Canada – specifically the Maritime Provinces of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island, also known as the home of Anne of Green Gables. I will get to that later. I was also in Vegas, Salt Lake, and most recently the Bay Area – spending the weekend with Johnny and Drew.

The Maritimes


















No photos from Las Vegas or Salt Lake City - but I did get engaged.

The Bay Area











1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What!? you got engaged!? Johnnie's going to be jealous, especially after the special time behind the tree.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home