Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Going through stuff

With our move coming, I needed to move some boxes that were stored at my Grandma Adeline's over to our house. In the process of moving them, I decided to go through these treasure chests. And boy did I find some gems - here's a little peak at the goodies.



Amy Meisner. I apparently missed the boat on this one. This was from my senior year book - she was the only person from my school to sign it. I have no clue why - we may have been in french class together. Her photo is below.
John - in her note, she referenced something about you and driving by your house with Robbie Ann.




5 Comments:

Blogger stephanie said...

Victory's our fame
We stand and fight with winning Victory's Spirit!
Don't let that Spirit ever die
Fight with all our might we'll have a victory for our black and gold
We'll win today
Shouting our name forever
Royals are famed
We'll proudly shout our name forever more
R-O-Y-A-L-S
LHS Royals!

(this is from memory, did I get it right?)

5:24 PM  
Blogger jacob said...

Dang - you got me. I was in band, I just remember the music. But, when I put the words to the music in my mind - it matches up.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Mrs. James Quigley said...

I have a similar picture of me wearing my white football mesh shirt thing and holding up my school spirit senior jeans!

10:26 AM  
Blogger LNNA said...

Je suis tombé complètement par hasard sur ton blog . Je te laisse le mien: http://sorhaitzng.blogspot.com/

Let's keep in touch! Nicolas

3:22 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I hope you didnt throw away that Monsieur book, I see the garbage can underneath. I collect those books, but I have never seen them in French, pretty cool.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home